Would you like to:
- Have a clear strategy and know exactly what you’re doing on LinkedIn (and your other social media) in 2 hours each month?
- Really get your LinkedIn profile working for you?
- Keep the momentum going after attending the LinkedIn Launch Program or completing your LinkedIn roadmap?
Join the LinkedIn Masterclub Monthly Masterclass.
You’ll get amazing support, with monthly coaching calls, Q&A sessions, expert interviews and training.
How it works:
- Each month we will have a 2-hour session that will include what’s new on LinkedIn, Q&A, expert interviews and strategy updates.
- Ask as many questions as you need to, we’re here to help!
- Access to a supportive, professional community.
- Dedicated support and personal advice and feedback between the sessions.
At the end of the 2 hours, you will know exactly what you need to do on LinkedIn for the next month.
The session is delivered via Zoom on the first Thursday of the month at 9:00 am AEST.
Monthly Investment AUD $197 + GST per month
With over 15 years of experience, she has worked with thousands of people to help them grow their business and careers using LinkedIn and managing their online digital brand.
Kylie has been featured in The Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Smallville Official Contributor and HRM Online Australia, America & Canada.
Kylie is the co-author of the book “CONNECT: How to Leverage Your LinkedIn Profile for Business Growth and Lead Generation”.
As a Digital Branding Expert, she is the:
- First Certified Social Media Crisis Advisor in Australia.
- 1 of only 7 people in Australia to be certified as a Social Branding Analyst by Reach in the USA.
- a Certified Professional in Online Reputation Management.
- Social Media Trainer for the Social Media College in Australia.
- Finalist in the “Best Use of LinkedIn” and “Best Social Media Educator” for the Social Media Marketing Awards in 2020.
- #2 LinkedIn Trainer in Asia-Pacific in 2019 as named by the Social Media Marketing Institute.
- 2019 finalist in the Social Media Marketing Awards for the “Best Use of LinkedIn”.
- Top 10 LinkedIn Experts in 2018.
Kylie has spoken at events that include Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) NSW & ACT Conference, Sydney, Meetings and Events Australia (MEA) EVOLVE Brisbane, Annual VA Conference, Melbourne, CPA SME Group, Brisbane and the Social Media Marketing Institute.
What some have said:
Staying on top of the changes on the LinkedIn platform takes time. I attended Kylie’s Master Class to get up to speed with platform changes and understand how I could maximise these changes in my thought leadership strategy. Great Master Class and great continuing support. Thanks Kylie.
Kylie was super knowledgeable about LinkedIn. She not only showed me how to optimise my profile for better exposure to the people I need in my network, but also how to properly plan and implement a blueprint to use LinkedIn to generate leads. Kylie was very generous in sharing her knowledge.
With nearly 5,000 LinkedIn connections I was still getting very little traction and no new business so I turned to Kylie. Her strategy session took me from baffled to having a clear understanding of the changes that were needed to grow my profile and business. Once they were implemented, my engagement started to turn around. I’d been looking for someone I felt comfortable working with for some time and I honestly can’t recommend Kylie and her team enough. A breath of fresh air and an abundance of knowledge of LinkedIn and how it can be applied to my own business.