SME’s, Business Owners and Organisations | LinkedIn In-House Training and Presentations
- Do you know how to manage reputation and risk on LinkedIn?
- Does your team want more leads and more clients?
- Is your team busy and don’t have a lot of time to spend on social media?
Corporate businesses are not getting results from their LinkedIn profiles, they want to look good online but don’t know how.
They want their team to have a quality profile (without attracting recruiters). They want to be known as the go-to in their industry and know how to manage their risk and reputation. I help teach your team how to leverage LinkedIn.
What is LinkedIn In-House Training?
Get your team the skills they need to leverage LinkedIn. Our corporate LinkedIn training programs are delivered in Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne and include:
- In-house LinkedIn training and workshops.
- Customised training solutions that include 1-hour lunch and learn, half-day, and full-day training.
Before we start we will complete an audit of your current LinkedIn strategy. We will then come together for a 45-minute zoom call to discuss insights and goals for your LinkedIn training session. I’ll develop a training overview and learning outcomes that we will agree on before the session.
Your team will be trained in LinkedIn as per our agreed training plan.
You’ll receive a customsied LinkedIn training session. We’ll come together for a 30-minute zoom call after the session for any additional questions.
You can also contact us here if you have any questions.